Thursday, February 4, 2010

forever grateful.

Well I promised a blog in January, and I am sad to not have been able to keep my word. So sad I even contemplated trying to convince everyone that it is still January here because of the time difference, but it is most definitely February 4th. Anyway, I couldn’t think of a better way to have started this without one last big THANK YOU! This blog would be nonexistent if it were not for everyone’s love and support. I am forever grateful for you all. The process to go was a little (and at times extremely) frustrating, but I was encouraged in big and small ways by loved ones and people I have never met when I needed it the most. Thanks for investing not only into Africa, but into my life as well. I love you all! And I love it here! The internet is soooo slooooow here, so blogging won't be as frequent as I planned. And pictures won't be available until I get back. Sad. I know! BUT I will make up for it by posting only the best of the best. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Brigette! Que lindo blog <3 I am so proud of you! and I hope you have the time of your life :) God uses our mistakes and past in ways that we can NEVER imagine, its so beautiful. I love you Brigette and I'm praying for you....Dios te bendiga amigita!

    ReplyDelete